Monday, September 7, 2009

Our labor day weekend.







Ebony after her grooming. You can finally see her face!




Our picture before we went to the grooming salon.

I look naturally handsome even then, don't I?



Happy Labor Day everyone!


Obie here again, just wanting to share pictures from our really awesome weekend! So Mom and Dad had a date on Saturday night to themselves, and Ebony and I were jealous, so we we made them promise that we would spend a family day together the following day. Well Mom sure did make it up to us. Mom called the grooming salon and asked if they had any open slots for two adorable Scotties. Surprisingly enough, they actually had some cancellations and we were able to go right in. The picture above is the before picture Dad took of us as we were getting ready to jump in the car to go to the grooming salon. We can finally see Ebony's face! Mom nicknamed her The Little Lion. Mom and Dad were loving the way she looked even with her hair lioness hair, but finally, they decided it was time. When Mom and Dad came to pick us up, the groomer gave them our grooming report card. We both got a gold star!






Then Mom and Dad took us into DC for a family stroll on the National Mall. Mom let us run around for a bit. We were right in front of the U.S. Capitol. How cool is that!


Mom and Dad tried getting a good picture of us in front of the Capitol, and we successfully made as difficult as possible for them. :O)







I also met some new friends. Here I am chasing
the birds I met at the pond. We also met some
ducks, but they didn't seem to be to interesed in playing.




We also took several breaks in the shade. I had to cool my belly off, you know.





Here we are admiring the U.S. Capitol on our
break.







Then again, we managed to make it difficult forMom and Dad to get a good picture of us.




Finally, we walked back to the National Mall and I spotted a squirrel! Those are my favorite
friends to play with. They are so fast!













Here we are with Dad resting on the lawn.










Mom and Dad took us to visit the White House, too!









Ebony was busy looking for Bo, but he was no
where in sight. I was kind of jealous, but at the
same time wanted to meet the First Dog, too.








No Bo in sight, still.











We took a stroll in the park across the street.









No Bo in sight. Oh well. We tried.





I continued to chase those ducks and birds.





We fell fast asleep on our trip back home. We were exhausted! What a fun day and perfect weather!
We hope you have a fun Labor Day weekend, too!
Love,
Obie and Ebony


































7 comments:

  1. Looks like you two had fun. And you both look really cute after haircuts. Enjoy the rest of the day

    Tail wags
    JAzzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a superb day.. I love the picture after your haircut, we can see your lovely eyes now..

    Hugs GJ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cool pictures of you at the whitehouse. Not sure if we will ever see that big house.
    Did you jump in the big pool?
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys look beautiful!! You could be superstars!! Of course you will always be superstars to us.

    We love you,
    Mom, Dad, Aunt Carrleigh and Uncle Java

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, did you have lunchie with the President?! We sure wish we could stroll down the mall and see the DC sites like you guys! What fun and what awesome pictures!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  6. At first, I thought I had stumbled into Barney n Miss Beasely's website! Love the new hair cuts! You look TERRIER-ific! What fun walkies...I'm beginning to feel jalous of everyone's pawsome walkies.
    toodles!
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    I left you two an award, so check it out. :-)

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete

Lucky I'm naturally handsome...

Lucky I'm naturally handsome...
Mommy says I'm lucky I'm so good looking because I make even Daddy's not-so-professional grooming look cute.

OBIE 13 WEEKS OLD

OBIE 13 WEEKS OLD
This is me, Obie.