Friday, July 10, 2009

Well, hello everyone!!!
Long time no see, huh? Well, if Mom and Dad would just take a weekend off, then I might be able to get online more often, but seeing as how they've been having a very busy summer, we've all been pretty occupied. Ebony and I had our very first stay at the Downtown Dog Resort & Spa in Baltimore, MD about two weeks ago when Mom and Dad went to Puerto Rico for a wedding. Mom was pleased to hear that we had a nice time and made so many friends. She was pretty nervous about leaving us at first. She said it felt like she was dropping her kids off at pre-school on the first day, whatever that means. It must be something stressful because she put the poor receptionist through a whole lot when she went over the written feeding instructions she made and the labels on each can of food, the dry food bags, and our bags of treats. Oh, and not to mention her instructions for our toys and bed. Mom said she would get emails every day to let her know how we were doing, and they even sent her pictures of Ebony and I to show her how much fun we were having. Yeah, I must say we were pretty popular, but we can't help it if we make a really cute couple.
This is me smiling at Mom this afternoon. I was chilling on the balcony admiring the beautiful day. Sometimes I just stand in front of the balcony door till Mom comes and opens it for me. Oh, and Mom even got some really good tounge pictures of us. See:






Here is Mom's favorite shot of me, because she thinks it looks like I'm giving her a handsome smile.
Then a really rude fly interrupted my photo shoot. I couldn't help the urge to catch it.


Doesn't Ebony look beautiful here? She's really grown so much!

Here are some pictures of Mom and Dad:
Here they are sitting in the Oval Office at Maddam Tussaud's Wax Museum. I think they would make a great First couple, then that would make us the First dogs!!!


This is Mom and Dad in Puerto Rico!!!

This is a picture Dad took while they were out on a boat and he saw a pair of westies sun bathing with their family. This made Mom miss us even more. Mom wants to get us life jackets so that we can do things like this. She said she saw several dogs just enjoying the water.


And here they are as they were about to leave their hotel to attend the wedding. Don't they look nice?

Well amigos, I promise I'll try to get Mom to sit down more this summer so we don't spend so much time away. I hope everyone is doing good and had a great 4th of July. Hasta luego!!
Love,
Obie & Ebony









2 comments:

  1. Great tongue shots!!! And your Mom and Dad look like they had a good time in PR (and handsome and pretty too!). We didn't know they were going so soon. We think you would all look great in the White House and then we could come visit you - can you imagine 5 Scotties terrorizing the Secret Service - that would make the evening news.

    XOXO
    Mom, Dad, Carrleigh and Java

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your handsome smile is crackin' us up over here, Obie! We just love your lower lip!
    It sounds like you both had a great time at camp while your mom and dad were in Puerto Rico! They look so nice all dressed up for the wedding!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete

Lucky I'm naturally handsome...

Lucky I'm naturally handsome...
Mommy says I'm lucky I'm so good looking because I make even Daddy's not-so-professional grooming look cute.

OBIE 13 WEEKS OLD

OBIE 13 WEEKS OLD
This is me, Obie.